Thursday, July 19, 2018

Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm

Office: (770)-683-6793 |  Fax: (770)-683-6795  |   Email Us >
Address: 184-A Jefferson Parkway, Newnan GA, 30263

Follow Us   Edward Morris on LinkedIn Angel Morris on LinkedIn 

Recreational Vehicle Insurance

Recreational Vehicle Insurance:

Are your “Toys” Protected? At Morris & Spradlin Insurance Group, we know how to have fun and we know that you like to have fun too! Having a fun time means your toys need to be insured. 

Many people think their homeowners insurance will cover their ATV or boat, but in most cases homeowners insurance policies only covers damage or theft when it occurs on your property for certain vehicle types-and when coverage exists, it may have low coverage limits. 

The difference between recreational vehicles and automobiles is obvious from the name alone, but it’s easy to forget that while you’re enjoying yourself on your motorcycle, boat or all-terrain vehicle, you’re operating a machine that requires many of the same skills you use driving an automobile. That’s why it’s important that you have the right coverage for all of your outdoors vehicles.

We provide coverage for:

• Motorcycles: Insurance coverage for cruisers to sport bikes, scooters to custom bikes and everything in between

• Off-Road Vehicle: Coverage for ATVs, golf carts, dune buggies and more.

• Motor Home/Travel Trailer: Drive it or tow it; we cover all types of RVs and luxury motor coaches.

• Boat/Personal Watercraft: We have polices to make sure you’re covered on the water and while towing to your destination.

• Collectible Auto: Specialized coverage’s for your special baby.

The agents at Morris & Spradlin Insurance Group can design specific polices to fit all of your toys, in addition to providing lots of optional coverage’s to choose from. This gives you insurance coverage you want that fits you and your vehicle. Give us a call or submit your request via our website. We look forward to working with you.